Personal Information we collect when you interact with NZSkillsConnect.
We collect information:
• When you register on the NZSkillsConnect site. This will include your name, e-mail, occupation and a password.
• When you add to your profile with further information about yourself. For example, when you update a CV or profile.
• When you use our services or when you contact us by email.
• We also keep track of how you use the web site i.e. when you look at a job or when you update your CV.
We use "cookies" (small pieces of data we store for an extended period of time on your computer, mobile phone, or other device) to recognize you, customise your experience and serve advertisements.
We may ask users listed on NZSkillsConnect to share information with us so we can assess the effectiveness and quality of our service. (For example, an workplace may provide us with information about whether or not you’ve seen advertisements or how NZSkillsConnect users responded to vacancy placements once on the advertiser’s website.) However, all information obtained from these third parties will be aggregated so it cannot be linked to an individual.
When you click on links on NZSkillsConnect you may leave our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites, and we encourage you to read their privacy statements.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect to:
• Provide you with services and features relevant to you. To do this we measure and improve our services using the information we collect.
• Contact you with announcements from time to time. You may opt out of receiving announcements (except essential updates) by unsubscribing from our mailing list.
• Keep a record of your information so that we have evidence of your being a user of our services
• To tailor the site to things you are more likely to be interested in. We will not pass on your personal information to advertisers without your consent.
• When you register on the site you agree to the Terms and Conditions of use for the information you keep on NZSkillsConnect and provide us with this consent. We may provide advertisers and training providers with information on users so we can tailor information to the right audience. For example, if you have an interest in aviation we may use that information to communicate further information for aviation products and services to you.
• When you make a payment on NZSkillsConnect we will only share transaction information with those third parties necessary to complete the transaction and will require those third parties to agree to respect the privacy of your information.
Updating your information
You may review, update or edit your information at any time by logging in to NZSkillsConnect. You can update your information here at any time. You may also remove content about yourself or your organisation at any time.
Removed and deleted information may persist in backup copies for up to 6 months. This information will not be available to others.
Personal information you provide will be secured with industry standards and technology. We keep your account information on a secured server behind a firewall.
How to contact us
If you have complaints, concerns, comments or questions about our privacy practices, please email us at: intel@ServiceIQ.org.nz
Or contact us at:
Level 14, Plimmer Tower, 2 Gilmer Terrace, Wellington 6011
PO Box 6466, Marion Square, Wellington 6141
Phone: 04 499 6570 | Fax: 04 499 6577